The grand festival of Guru Purnima, the day the mind presided over by the moon which is shining in its full glory is humbly offered at The Lotus Feet of The Guru, Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba who is also our friend, our companion and our Lord.
- To play the puzzle, click on the starting letter and click on the next immediate letter in any direction including diagonally.
Once you spell the word correctly, the word will be marked as done.
- Clicking on a letter twice will cancel the selection.
- There's a quote hidden in these jumbled words
- There are two ways to solve this puzzle. You can type in the word in the box below the letters.
- Or, you can use just the mouse and rearrange the letters to the right place.
- Also, notice if the words are in the right order. For puzzles that require the words to be rearranged, you can rearrange the words by dragging the handle on the top left. The handle would look like this: .
- Click on a clue and the associated cells will be highlighted.
- Start typing in the answer letters. The cursor will move automatically to the next box.
- To move to a specific box, you can click on the box directly, or use the arrow keys to navigate.
- If you type in a wrong letter in a box, just retype the correct letter in that box.
- Answer Legend: Correct Incorrect