Please note that reloading that list would overwrite the current list on the screen. To save lists permanently, please use the Song List Management menu at the bottom.
Use this page to create a slideshow of songs for devotional singing sessions.
- Step 1: Specify the Date for this bhajan Session.
- Step 2: Add the songs by clicking the "Add Song" blue colored button, or type the lyrics manually.
- Step 3: Add any opening prayers like Om, Sai Gayathri etc.
- Step 4: Add any closing prayers like Om Tat Sat, Arathi etc.
- Step 5: Song lists can be saved and restored later using the "Song List Management" menu.
- Click on the Song Title to edit details of the song.
- Songs can be rearranged by clicking the icon, and dragging the song to the new location.
The song list has been placed in lockdown mode to allow for arranging the songs. During this period, if members sign up, those songs will not be added to this list. They'd have to be manually added later.
Once you are done editing the song list, please use the "Song List Management" menu at the bottom to disable the lockdown mode, so when members use signup form, those songs can be added to this list automatically.
|#||Prayer / Song||#||Prayer / Song|
Dual Display / Split Display Slideshow
If your computer and projector support split display, you can control the slideshow from your main display, while the projector shows the slideshow. To do this, follow the below steps:
End PresentationScreen Controls:Font SizeTo project songs live during open bhajan sessions, use the below search panel and click on the "Project This Song on Screen" button in the search result.
- Click the button to "Start Presentation In A New Window".
- Move the newly launched browser tab to the projector's display.
- Control the slideshow from the buttons on the this current tab.