With Bhagwan’s grace and blessings we are happy to announce the details of the upcoming Enrichment Workshop.
USA SSE Teacher Online Training (page 7).
About the workshop:
This advanced workshop has been developed to address the training needs of SSE coordinators (regional, and center) and SSE teachers in the USA. The attendees are current or previous coordinators and teachers who are interested in
learning more about improving their own classes and the SSE program in their center.
All participants are expected to have completed the basic SSE teacher training course and are requested to bring their teacher manual. Workshop participants should have completed the online survey as well as had an opportunity to meet
with the facilitator on the phone prior to this face-to-face session. Following up from this workshop each participant will work on an ongoing project coached by the workshop facilitator.
Participants will get an in-depth introduction to the National SSE Enrichment program, its goals, processes, and resources/tools that are being created for the initiatives. The tools are based on the recommendations of the International SSE Conference held in Prashanthi Nilayam Aug 1-3, 2015.
Following the workshop the SSE team of our region will plan to pilot the initiative during some part of the 2018-2019 SSE School year leading to a more detailed roll-out in the 2019-20 school year.
Who Should Attend?
The workshop is different from the regular SSE teacher training as it is an introduction to the National SSE Enrichment program. This workshop also serves as a required training for SSE Coordinators and Teachers. The following participants
are highly encouraged to attend the workshop and benefit from it.
- All SSE coordinators in our region are required to attend this workshop.
- SSE Teachers, including new teachers, and trained and experienced teachers from across the region are highly encouraged to attend this workshop.
- Sai Youth who are interested in the National SSE Enrichment program and wish to participate in a teaching or non-teaching capacity are encouraged to attend the workshop so they can get trained and learn about thevarious opportunities available.
- As budding SSE Teachers, SSE Group 4 children are encouraged to attend as well.
If you would like to participate but have not undergone a prior teachers training program, you can still attend this workshop by completing the SSE teachers training available online via the national SSE website.
All participants are expected to have completed the basic SSE teacher training course and are requested to bring their teacher manual. Workshop participants need to register by completing the online registration (see “Registration” tab above).
For more information, please contact:
- Regional SSE coordinator: Chitra Venkat, email@example.com